Client Interaction Policies
Requirements of the client
- Clients are financially responsible for all on site appointments.
- Individually scheduled appointments are to be paid in full after each
- Any appointment cancelled without a 24-hour notice is subject to a $30.00
- Any appointment starting late due to the fault of the client will result
in the client receiving services for the remaining time but they will
be billed for the full session.
- There is a $30.00 fee for all returned checks. Checks will no longer
be accepted as a form of payment for clients that have returned checks.
- All clients must complete a thorough health history before services will
- Sexually inappropriate behavior and suggestive comments by a client will
not be tolerated. The session will be terminated and no refunds will
- Clients can request certain techniques be omitted or extended during
What clients can expect from me
- Clients receive an initial consultation before services begin. This
will give the client time for questions and answers.
- Each client receives my client interaction policies and rates at their
- If I need to cancel an appointment or reschedule an appointment a discount
will be offered.
- My client files are kept in a locked filing cabinet. Upon request
the client can look at their file.
- I have a 24-hour answering service and will return all calls within 24
- I am available for scheduled appointments only.
- My clients can expect professional therapeutic massage therapy during
Please subscribe to my free (and brief!) monthly newsletter (more